The lady polars second sections game.
This was a very big game for me and also the rest of my team meats. I came to the game feeling good because we had already won our first sections game and I thought that it was gonna happen again. At half time we were up by almost twenty points, then we started rushing and missing lay ups and free throws. Then they came back up and tide the game at fourty two. My whole team started to panic and that caused us to make mistakes and turn the ball over a lot. We ended up losing that game but as a team it brough us all a lot closer.
My first kickflip
When I first landed my first kickflip, I was so happy that I jumped off my skateboard and ran in the house and told my mom that i landed it. Then I couldn't land another one for a whole week and that was just heartbreaking for me.
Meeting Maya Moore
The very first time I met Maya Moore was the best time of my life. I was always watching her on tv and wanting to be like her in anyway that I could. I look up to her as a person and even more as a basketball play, I have the upmost respect for her. She's a really nice person all around, and has a good heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment