The Three Most Significant moments of My Life
Now that I have grown up a little, I feel like in my life that I have had some significant moments in my life. One of the most significant moments to me was when we lost the sections game last year for basketball. Another significant moment for me was when I did my first kick flip which was a huge deal for me. Last one that I believed that was a very significant moment for me was when I met Maya Moore. The reasons for me picking these things as three of the significant moments of my life is because I believe that they played a role in what im like today. All of them meant something to me at one time but even till this day i still cherish those three moments and dont think that i will ever forget them.
Now that I have grown up a little, I feel like in my life that I have had some significant moments in my life. One of the most significant moments to me was when we lost the sections game last year for basketball. Another significant moment for me was when I did my first kick flip which was a huge deal for me. Last one that I believed that was a very significant moment for me was when I met Maya Moore. The reasons for me picking these things as three of the significant moments of my life is because I believe that they played a role in what im like today. All of them meant something to me at one time but even till this day i still cherish those three moments and dont think that i will ever forget them.
No comments:
Post a Comment