If I Ever Had The Chance With A Million Bucks
Money is the root of all evil. If I had a million dollars, there are endless things that I would
do. There are also a lot of things that I would not do with a million dollars
also. One of the biggest things that I would do is, get my mom a house that’s completely
paid off and no one can take from her. I would put some money up for my college
life and all the books and stuff that I would need. I would buy me a car, a
nice care but not like a half of million dollars car. I would make sure I invested
some of it so I could still be making money with that million and hopefully
have even more than just that one million. I would take care of my family; make
sure that everyone that I care about is taken care of. Then I would move back
to Iowa after high school, and go their for college and play at Iowa, Iowa State,
or UNI. Also there are a lot of things that I would not do, due to the fact
that I do not want to get a million bucks then end up blowing it all on stupid
things. That would be ever careless, and very immature if I did something like
that. I feel like I am very responsible with money and very good at money management.
All of that is good to have when you have a lot of money, so that you are not
like most people that get a lot of money than after a couple of months you have
absolutely nothing. I feel like if I got all that money and blew it away then I
would be letting my mother down, and that’s the last thing that I would want to
do. i would not let money corrupt me.
No comments:
Post a Comment