Monday, May 19, 2014

blog 6


Forget the bad

Tomorrow is better

Rejoice in your life

In today
 
Now take actions to it


If…

If hope was a color

It would be the rainbow

As colorful as my socks

If hope was a taste

Hope would taste like the sweet joy of victory

If hope was a feeling

It would be as great as tomorrow

If hope was a smell

It would smell like bitter but sweet

If hope was a sound

It would sound like music to your ears




Minnesota,

Is cold

So cold toes freeze

Colder than most places

Minnesota




Depression

Is not easy now

It’s hard to be happy

You are sad a lot
Depression




I am optimistic, outgoing, and caring

I wonder what change I’ll be in the world

I hear the world calling my name

I see a bright future ahead of me

I want peace

I am optimistic, outgoing, and caring




Roses are red

Violets are blue

It’s not mother’s day anymore

But thank you

You mean so much to me

Far beyond the eyes can see

I can’t thank you enough

I know it’s been rough
But here’s to you

So Happy mother’s day




I don’t understand English

I don’t understand close-minding-ness

I don’t understand hate

But you can’t really appreciate up unless you’ve been down




You make my hear sing and dance

Just give me another chance

Mind your own business my friend

Before I ruin your plans

Really.?  Are you kidding me.?

The whole world can see

From sun up to sun down

I’m always going to be around

This I know, for certain to be true

I miss you as much as I love you



well let me tell you story about a girl and a boy,
he fell in love with his bestfriend when shes around he feels nothing but joy,
but she was already broken and that made her blind
cause could never believe that love would treat her right.




you can’t really appreciate up unless you’ve been down
you can’t really appreciate moon until its sunny
you can’t really appreciate love until you've seen hate
you can’t really appreciate hope until you've seen hopeless
you can’t really appreciate hapyyiness until you've seen sadness
you can’t really appreciate outside until your trapped inside
you can’t really appreciate high school until your graduated



I don’t understand life


I don’t understand dishonestness

I don’t understand corruption

But not everyone has the same moral values



letter to me in the pass,
you were so stupid, but you you can a long way.
you've gotten to better at being in control of
yourself. your life is only what you make it
and just because your having a bad day doesnt
mean that you have a bad life




The world would be a better place if  people spoke second and listened first
The world would be a better place if  everyone didnt want to be hateful
The world would be a better place if  we loved more and hated less
The world would be a better place if  we though before we did things
The world would be a better place if  money didnt rule the world
The world would be a better place if  money wasnt the root to all evil

My mother once told me



 

I take back everything I've said.

No comments:

Post a Comment